1) Tell Your Member of Congress: Oppose US Military Intervention in Iraq or Syria Oppose the $ 571 Billion Defense Appropriations Bill Congressional Switchboard: (202) 224-3121 2) Call the White House. Let President Obama know you oppose military intervention of any kind in Iraq or Syria and urge him to seek a diplomatic solution. White House […]
Tag Archives: Briefing
Take Action to Stop A U.S. Attack on Syria
- Join IVAW and AFSC this Sunday In San Francisco March 27, 2015
- UFPJ Statement: Moving Away From War in Ukraine March 24, 2015
- Member Group Actions on Anniversary of US Invasion of Iraq March 16, 2015
- Tell Your Senators: Don’t Wreck Diplomacy with Iran! 202-224-3121 March 16, 2015
- Deepening Anti-racism Work in the Peace Movement March 10, 2015
- Member Groups: Tell Us About Your March 19 Events March 6, 2015
- UFPJ Endorses Jewish Voice for Peace’s March 4 Protest of Netanyahu Speech to Congress February 28, 2015
- UFPJ Opposes New Request for Authorization for Use of Military Force February 26, 2015
- Download UFPJ’s Call to Action! “Time for Global Super Power for Peace and Justice to Rise Again!” February 12, 2015
- Time for the Global Super Power for Peace and Justice to Rise Again! Take Action on February 15 and Beyond… February 12, 2015
- Joan Nicholson: Thank you! Excellent except for the statement "ten...
- Jon Olsen: Excellent statement! I am reminded of a line from...
- Marek Zielinski: The World Says NO to War! We Say YES to Peace with...
- Barbara Cicalese: Hello, I participated in the call from Jan. 14 ab...
- Walter Van De Maele: A Universal Demilitarization Movement Motivat...
- John Garrett Jones: I'm in the UK, not the US, but we are in the same ...
50th Action Action Alert Anniversary March on Washington Announcement & Events Civil Liberties Congress cost of war drones Economy featured House HR 2937 Human Cost of War intervention Iran Iraq Israel Jobs Not Wars march march on washington Martin Martin Luther King member group military spending MLK NATO news nuclear nuclear weapons obama Occupy Peace peace Pentagon President Resources slideshow Statements subfeatured Syria Talking Points UFPJ Conference war weapons Working Groups