Here are links to Iranian voices speaking on the threat of war and two articles about the drive to war with Iran. Raising Their Voices: Iranian Civil Society Reflections on the Military Option: If a war were to take place right now, the atmosphere would definitely become more restricted and more limitations would be imposed upon intellectuals, […]
Archive | February 7, 2012
Sign Up for UFPJ Action Alerts!
Take Action to Stop A U.S. Attack on Syria
- UFPJ Opposes New Request for Authorization for Use of Military Force February 26, 2015
- Download UFPJ’s Call to Action! “Time for Global Super Power for Peace and Justice to Rise Again!” February 12, 2015
- Time for the Global Super Power for Peace and Justice to Rise Again! Take Action on February 15 and Beyond… February 12, 2015
- Protect US Nuclear Diplomacy with Iran, Netanyahu Stay Home! January 28, 2015
- Challenges for the Peace Movement: Update on US policy towards Iran and ISIS January 21, 2015
- State of the Dream 2015: Underbanked & Overcharged, January 20, 2015
- THE VERDICT IS IN: STAND IN SOLIDARITY WITH FERGUSON November 28, 2014
- No Bombing, No War! November 3, 2014
- Spring Moblization for a nuclear-free, fair, democratic, ecologically sustainable and peaceful future October 27, 2014
- Demilitarization for Deep Decarbonization October 27, 2014
- Jon Olsen: Excellent statement! I am reminded of a line from...
- Marek Zielinski: The World Says NO to War! We Say YES to Peace with...
50th Action Action Alert Anniversary March on Washington Announcement & Events Civil Liberties Congress cost of war drones Economy featured House HR 2937 Human Cost of War I have a dream intervention Iran Iraq Jobs Not Wars march march on washington Martin Martin Luther King member group military spending MLK NATO nuclear nuclear weapons obama Occupy Peace peace Pentagon petition President Resources slideshow Statements subfeatured Syria Talking Points UFPJ Conference war weapons Working Groups